CORE Expressions Weekly Group Series
A Gym for Your Soul. A Part of SoulWork LA.
About Your Facilitator
Liam bridges BodyMind Therapy, coaching and leadership development work together for dealing with life on the personal, interpersonal and systemic levels.
Through SoulWork LA he brings his CORE Expressions Group techniques, Radical Aliveness Process Work and Breathworks Plus experiences to: individuals, couples, outpatient treatment, specialty workshops and other on-going groups.
Why Join and More Details
Let Life Flow Through You
Join us if you are seeking to:
- unblock recent or chronic stress,
- keep your body-mind instrument fully open to do your best in the passions of your life,
- be in the flow with your partner, children, family, friends and co-workers, etc.
Perfect if you are:
- Looking to discover what’s underneath the surface of what you think is going on in your life
- Having stress or conflict at work you’d like to get more perspective on
- Isolating and needing to get back in to connection with self and others and the world
- Grieving loss or change in your life
- Resisting the need for change in your behaviors and thought patterns
- Suffering writer’s block
- An actor wanting to be more fully in their body to play the roles they are working on
- An artist looking for new inspiration
- Wanting to stay in the flow you are in
- Avoiding Westside rush hour traffic : )
This weekly group will be facilitated by Liam Blume, CPRA (Radical Aliveness Somatic Practitioner)
This group operates in conjunction with transformation workshops held several times a year. This group will include full Radical Aliveness Process Work. This is a great group for people to work out what came up for them in any intensives or in any other healing work or therapy sessions they have done outside of this group.
This group is open to those who have taken any past group workshops, have previous Radical Aliveness group experience or are seeking to improve their lives but have little to no experience with self-discovery work and trauma healing. This group is attended by many leaders who will bring you (including newcomers) support.
It’s An Experience
CORE Expressions Work Fueled By Radical Aliveness Principles
What is Radical Aliveness?
Curious about participating? Would you like to set up an interview? Please contact us. Ask for Liam.
- looking to begin or better their relationship with themselves,
- feeling the need to go deeper in their personal development work,
- desiring to do work that can help accelerate their growth,
- seeking to uncover and discard what’s holding them back in their life,
- needing ways to recharge themselves after working with their clients or co-workers,
- searching to be exposed to new tools to use when working with clients, co-workers or family and friends,
- wanting to explore new training programs and ways to get CEU credits at the Radical Aliveness Institute.
- See more details on CEU credits below.
- And click here for a video tour about the institute and the benefits of going beyond talk therapy.
Video resources sharing the experiences in group:
A) What’s Amazing about a group and why do it? What do you get out of it? …
B) Trauma, emotions and social pressures and becoming fully who we are?
B) What is Radical Aliveness? Taking risks, feeling scared, making mistakes, addressing conflict, Becoming a Leader?
C) Reflections: Radical Aliveness Institute?
Lineage of this Work
Sigmund Freud > Wilhelm Reich, Body Defense Character Structures > Alexander Lowen and John Pierrakos, Bioenergetics Analysis > John Pierrakos, Core-Energetics > Ann Bradney, Radical Aliveness Institute
This work stems from research going back to 1933. After 84 years of this kind of work being used in the professional and practitioner fields worldwide and more science based research coming out; you can find more and more people in the public turning to integrative mind-body treatments and self care.
Bioenergetics Analysis has more than 54 training institutes worldwide
There are over 1,500 members of Bioenergetics Institutions in the U.S.
There are 8 plus Core Energetics Institutes in the US and 8 others around the world
Radical Aliveness Institute (which incorporates Character Structures, Bioenergetics Analysis, Core-Energetics and Societal Complexity Issues) is based in Los Angeles with Personal Transformation Centers in Santa Fe, New Mexico and Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Practitioner Training is held at Synergia Ranch, Santa Fe, New Mexico.