About Brandon Parkhurst
Community Nights: A Great Introduction to Radical Aliveness
Radical Aliveness Community Nights gives everyone the opportunity to explore this experiential and exciting work. If you?re familiar with Radical Aliveness, here?s a chance to jump back in with new people.
If you?re a curious first-time participant, learn what so many have already experienced with this powerful work.
Bring friends, loved ones, family for an evening session and discover what it means to be radically alive.
This community night is devoted to creating opportunities for all who wish to take a risk. Show something you?ve been longing to show. Do something you?ve dreamed of doing. Feel alive and open to your truth. At Radical Aliveness Institute Community Nights, there?s space to get vulnerable and feel vital and alive! No prior experience is necessary ? everyone is welcome.
Community Night @ Makela Tango Dance Studio
9431 Venice Blvd Culver City 90232
Saturday, July 14th, 7:00 pm ? 9:00 pm
Assisted by Liam Blume, PRA Associate
We accept donations and 100% of proceeds go to the Radical Aliveness Institute scholarship fund.
Ample Street Parking, which is free after 8 pm
Parking in Parking Structures
Customer parking is available in three public parking structures throughout downtown. The first one hour is free and each additional 30 minutes is $1.00 with an $12 maximum per day. Parking is available from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. Monday through Saturday and Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. at the following locations:
- 3846 Cardiff Ave. – THIS IS ONE IS LITERALLY HALF BLOCK FROM OUR STUDIO.
- 3844 Watseka Ave.
- 9099 Washington Blvd.
Valet Parking Service
A community valet parking service is available for visitors to Downtown Culver City. There are four valet parking stations conveniently located throughout downtown allowing visitors to drop-off vehicles in one location and pick-up at another.
- Station 1 – located on Culver Blvd. in front of The Culver Hotel
- Station 2 – located on the south side of Culver Blvd. between Irving Pl. and Main Street
- Station 3 – located on Culver Blvd. just south of Starbucks, in front of Lundeen’s
- Station 4 – located on the north side of Culver Blvd. between Main St. and Cardiff Ave
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- 9099 Washington Blvd. – 3 charging stations
- 9770 Culver Blvd. – Culver City Hall P1 level – 1 charging station