In The Deepest Expressions of Ourselves… We Transform and Go to New Places in Our Lives. ~ Liam Blume
In each group session you?ll experience Radical Aliveness group process work for building a better relationship with yourself and others (i.e., partners, family, co-workers and society).
Together, as a group, we?ll come to know one another. Connect in ways that help us address and release negative emotions, energetic blocks in our bodies and beliefs that hold us back from following our impulses in life. We?ll connect to our higher self and from that place experience ways in which to take more risks in moving forward with?our life?s passions and build a deeper relationship with self and others.
In this three part series, we?ll take 3 hours per group session to explore and feel in to our bodies and minds for emotional clearing and discover new insights about ourselves, others, and the world we live in.
- Group Session 1 => Childhood – Trauma
- Group Session 2 => Intimacy – Relationship – Sexuality
- Group Session 3 => Longing – Desires – Fulfillment
- looking to begin or better their relationship with themselves,
- feeling the need to go deeper in their personal development work,
- desiring to do work that can help accelerate their growth,
- seeking to uncover and discard what?s holding them back in their life,
- needing ways to recharge themselves after working with their clients,
- searching to be exposed to new tools to use when working with clients,
- wanting to explore new training programs and ways to get CEU credits at the Radical Aliveness Institute.
- See more details on CEU credits below.
- And?click here for a video tour?about the institute and the benefits of going beyond talk therapy.
Attend one, two or all three group sessions:
Your first session = $37 ?(normally $52.00)
Your second session = $31 (normally $52.00)
Your third session = $25?(normally $52.00)
ATTEND ALL THREE SESSIONS at $93 ?(normally $156.00) and SAVE $63
Group Facilities Location:
Groups will be held in WESTCHESTER, CA
Address and free parking information will be provided to attendees.
Sun, Aug 20th – 2 – 5pm
Sun, Aug 27th – 2 – 5pm
Sun, Sep 10th – 2 – 5pm
Sun, Sep 24th bonus session (TBD) – 2 – 5pm
Get Started on Your Transformation Today!
Watch Videos Below for More Insight on Group. And Learn About Your Upcoming Facilitators.
Resources for getting to know the experiences you get to have with this process work include:
A) Freedom: What it takes and how it feels to heal your heart in group?
B) What?s Amazing about a group and why do it? What do you get out of it? …
C) Trauma, emotions and social pressures and becoming fully who we are?
D) What is Radical Aliveness? Taking risks, feeling scared, making mistakes, addressing conflict, Becoming a Leader?
E) Reflections: Radical Aliveness Institute?
Lineage of this Work
Sigmund Freud > Wilhelm Reich, Body Defense Character Structures > Alexander Lowen and John Pierrakos, Bioenergetics Analysis > John Pierrakos, Core-Energetics > Ann Bradney, Radical Aliveness Institute
This work stems from research going back to 1933. After 84 years of this kind of work being used in the professional and practitioner fields worldwide and more science based research coming out; you can find more and more people in the public turning to integrative mind-body treatments and self care.
Bioenergetics Analysis has more than 54 training institutes worldwide
There are over 1,500 members of Bioenergetics Institutions in the U.S.
There are 8 plus Core Energetics Institutes in the US and 8 others around the world
Radical Aliveness Institute (which incorporates Character Structures, Bioenergetics Analysis, Core-Energetics and Societal Complexity Issues) is based in Los Angeles with Personal Transformation Centers in Santa Fe, New Mexico and Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Practitioner Training is held at Synergia Ranch, Santa Fe, New Mexico.